It’s everyone’s desire to be effective in what they do. The following factors should go into making you more successful in your work:
- Be proactive – Take responsibility for every aspect of your life. Always be initiative.
- Begin with the end in mind – Before you do anything, think, ” what is the end result look like?”
- Put First things First – Take note of your priorities and work on them first
- Think Win-Win – Never do anything where someone loses or feels they got the short end of the stick.
- Seek first to understand then to be understood – Tune in, and pay attention.
- Synergize – Do things that work well together, including valuing differences and strengths in others.
- Sharpen your saw – A dull blade doesn’t do anyone good. Take time daily to work on your skill-sets.