If you want to build a better blog you will need a thriving audience based around your blogging community. You can only build a great community around your blogs when you have an active readership. Good audience or traffic is one that converts better in every sense: as a subscriber, as a product buyer, and as engaged audience.
For you to build an active audience for your blog, you need to be consistent and patient. It takes time to build a loyal audience. Here we will look at what you can do to build an audience base that are loyal to your blog.
- Use social media sites to grow subscribers – Sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ can provide a good platform on which you can build your online reputation. If you want to build loyal audience for your blog, you need to be active on social media. Take sometime to engage other bloggers or influencers in your niche. Don’t just focus on likes and shares but try to engage your readers. Focus on building a community around your blog and the shares and likes will come easy. Try promoting your best content and comment on them regularly to build a healthy relationship with your audience.
- Use guest blogging as a tool – I believe guest blogging is one of the best way to quickly build a brand around your blog. Guest blogging brings quality back links, besides it gives your blog a more online presence and readership. Note that when you are guest blogging, post a high quality posts, this will make people follow back to your blog when your posts are amazing, good and unique. Guest post on blogs that are popular and bigger than yours to increase your loyal readers, get more subscribers etc.
- Connect with other bloggers – Blogging is an online business. It needs good contacts, relationship and healthy network with other bloggers and influencers in the same niche to succeed. The more relationship you have to build around your blog, the better the quality of loyal audience. With a base of loyal audience other things comes easy like sales, online visibility and traffic. Use other people’s blogs to connect with them. Try blog commenting, guest posting, and sending them emails about their posts and work around building these relationships. Introduce their blogs or posts to your readers on your blogs. Doing this will go along helping you build an online presence, reputation and a strong network of fellow bloggers.
- keep Writing quality content – If you don’t have great blog posts on your site, no one will be interested in reading your blog. Try to identify what problems your audience have, this will help you write much better blog posts. Know what they want and build a network around them and what they need. Research well and connect with other influencers in your niche to know what they are writing about. Observe how they are connecting to people on their blogs to improve their readership.
- Respond to everyone – Engage and respond to your readers. Try to engage them with them through your blog comments, social media sites like Twitter, and Facebook, LinkedIn and emails. When you respond to your readers in a timely manner, they will become your fans to your site.
- Lastly, Invest money on blog Design – If you want to quickly grab the attention of readers or other bloggers, make your blog design look professional. Have your blog serves up a mobile-friendly theme, since mobile users are rapidly increasing day by day. Join Affiliate Programs
If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and any other social media.