We have thousands of blog articles that are published on a daily basis which makes it a bit tricky for your content to stand out online. But don’t worry, there are hundreds of channels that can get your articles out to your targeted readers. Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest are some of the places to use as a starting point for content promotion although there are dozens of other communities that you can submit your content to as well. In this article we will discuss some of the best content promotional communities that you can share your most recent articles with a new audience
- Inbound.org – Inbound.org is a community of marketers sharing insights about the marketing world. They use an up vote system that is similar to Reddit. They feature top content on their homepage, which can drive thousands of targeted readers to your site. Getting featured on the homepage starts with early traction. You should aim to get 5-10 up votes on your submission to reach their front page list of top posts of the week. From there, watch your notifications and respond to comments from your audience.
- Facebook Groups – Many bloggers use Facebook Groups for promoting their newly published articles however you can get easily banned if you spam the groups with self-promotional posts. To ensure best use of Facebook groups, focus on joining a small handful of groups that relate to your niche or industry, read the group rules carefully and abide by the them, you can then contribute to discussions in the group by commenting, and sharing your posts occasionally.
- Scoop.it – Scoop.it serves as a hybrid of Twitter and Pinterest and is a great place to share newly published articles for nearly any industry. Share your articles URL, then include a few hashtags that relate to your article.
- Feedly – Feedly allows anyone to submit their own blog posts as long as they have set up an RSS feed.
- Quora – Quora is a question and answer site that attracts people from all walks of life. Here you are free to ask a question or answer questions. The best way to publish your post here is in form of an answer to a question asked. The advantage of Quora is long-term engagement of posts for even more than two years.
- Nuzzle– Nuzzle is a social network that allows you to share your favorite articles in the form of a daily newsletter. Those who subscribe to your blog will receive daily emails of your favorite articles. Nuzzle can be one of your best way to increase the visibility of your own content, and will provide each article that you share with a dofollow link.
- Quibb – Quibb is an invite only community that circulates content about business start-ups and marketing. If you receive an invite from Quibb, then it can be a great source of traffic. Top start-up influencers are very active in this community as a result, popular submission tend to see a very extensive traction even outside of the community.
The above are just some of the favorite content promotional communities. We have others that we haven’t mentioned here but I believe these are the best so far. The digital landscape keeps changing therefore it is important to stay updated especially if you want to be found by your audience/customers in this age.