Sales strategies have undergone a transformation in this new age of digital communication. Interactive technology, real-time data and online ordering have dramatically changed what it takes to win. True sales leaders don’t confuse activity with results, they know how to create the kind of engagement that matter. The following approaches allow you to accelerate the sales process incorporating tactics that are not manipulative:
- Act as Trusted advisor – the trusted adviser says, ” maybe we aren’t the right fit for you. But I’ll help you find someone who is…” This trust-base approach shows a long-term focus not a “get the sale now” mindset. Trusted advisor keep clients informed, and focus on the information that will build a long-term relationship-even if it means missing a quick transaction along the way.
- Painless Process – show how your solution reduces more pain than the competition or the status quo. A delicate balance is required here, because-while the results may be presented as relatively painless, transitions never are. Selling on pain avoidance means you may have to concentrate heavily on the, ‘how’ – delivering your service in a way that justifies your claims.
- The fixer – Are you able to correct the mistakes of a past vendor? or even correcting the problems in the current culture and processes within your client’s organization. If you can fix your clients problems, then he will probably buy from you, but approach this with caution.
- The online master – an easier web experience means that it is easier to do business with your company. Winning online can pose a significant advantage in terms of speed, reduced cost, and overall customer satisfaction.
- The Referral Sale – using connections to similar customers, this strategy is based on the idea that your product or service has worked for other similar companies.
- Service sells – Customers that buy from you want to know what happens after they buy. Quality is continuous, it doesn’t stop on the loading dock when a product arrives.
- Return on Investment strategy – calculate the return before you ask for the investment. Show knowledge of your customer’s business and your understanding of the impact of your solution. Your product is the ‘ what’, your delivery is the ‘how’ and the ”ROI” is the ”why”, in the sales process.
- Similar Values – If you are connected to your customer via shared values, networking or organizations, that connection can open the door to a sale. But your value proposition still has to be compelling, you can’t trade only on relationships.
12 Powerful Tips To Get Free Twitter Followers and Massively Boost EngagementIf you want to learn how to really get free Twitter followers you are in luck. This article contains not just how to get free followers but also how to massively boost engagement in the process. I mean, what's the use of followers when they don't engage with your tweets, right? Click here to read 12 Powerful Tips To Get Free Twitter Followers and Massively Boost Engagement. Yes, it's a completely free read containing even more awesome tips than many paid products!
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!