It is important to take note of the following factors when selecting, updating and adding plugins to your site:
- When selecting plugins, always check the reputation of the source, whether it will work with your version of WordPress, and whether support is available to you in the event issues arise.
- Keep your current plugins up to date, and delete any which are not in use, as this will maximize how you use your active plugins.
- When adding a plugin, keep in mind that it may lower your page speed, so be sure to monitor any changes in page speed before and after you install one.
- Get WordPress Experts, customize your site now, for more details click Here.
- For Blog hosting and domain registration read IPAGE.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, if you click on them and proceed to make a purchase, I will earn a commission.