Do you want to become an affiliate Marketer? if so, then you will need to master these affiliate marketing terms- terminology. This will help you to understand well your undertakings.
Here we shall look at some of the very important terms that you should know as an affiliate marketer.
- Affiliate – This is the partner who promotes the merchant’s products or services for a commission. Also called a publisher.
- Affiliate agreement – A contract that both parties agree to specify the rules, responsibilities, rates to be paid and other guidelines.
- Affiliate link – URL that is can be tracked, this identifies the affiliate as the source of targeted traffic to a merchant’s site. A click on the affiliate link counts as a referral. Example of a link: https://go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=1077249
- Affiliate network – An online marketplace where merchants list their products and where affiliates can find products to sell.
- Affiliate program – A program set up by merchants to pay commissions when affiliates refer people to their products. Set up your blog or website by signing up at IPAGE.
- Commission – A percentage of the total sale that is paid to the affiliate for referring the sale. Subscribe for articles like this Here.
- Cookie – Cookies are used in affiliate marketing to a sign a unique ID to the buyer in order to tag the purchase as being referred by you. Cookies usually have a predetermined lifespan, so that even if the buyer doesn’t purchase right a way, you will still get credit for the sale if it occurs within that time frame ( often 60 days or more).
- Customer – The end-user or purchaser of the merchant’s product or service
- Merchant – The owner or creator of the product or service. Also known as a retailer or a brand. You can also read: Mechanics behind getting paid for promoting affiliate products.
- Referral – Credit for click or a sale that occurs when the affiliate sends traffic to the merchant’s site.
Are You A Smart Blogger? If Yes, You Should Know These 15 Powerful Blogging Tricks!There's a reason why some bloggers are successful while most are not. The successful bloggers are smart and know what others don't. Are you one of the smart ones? Click here to read 15 of some of the most powerful tricks and tips that most smart bloggers use. Yes, these smart tricks can help you grow your blog in record time!
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!