If you want different results, you need to do things differently. Here are some 10 ways to transform your life and your business.
- Update your technology – Assess what technology would help you do business more effectively, whether it is a tablet or iPad or software upgrade.
- Get organized – Try scanning and saving important documents in the cloud to avoid files of paper piling up, besides this will save space. Cloud storage makes it easy to access and share what you need.
- Get outside your comfort zone – Try something that truly challenges you, like public speaking or skydiving. Stretching yourself in your personal life will translate to increased confidence in your business.
- Take a lesson – Learn something completely new, like how to use Instagram for marketing your business or delve deeper into a subject you already know to become a real expert. This can be done by taking online tutorials and courses to in-person workshops and conferences.
- Broaden your connections – Reach out to someone you admire and invite them to coffee to pick their brain. Reach out to someone you want to do business with to share ideas about how you could work together. Create an advisory circle of other business people and professionals and meet once in a month to get advise and inspiration.
- Set a big goal – Write it down, then plan out how you could really achieve it.
- Raise your profile – A business to business entrepreneur can contribute to the community by speaking or chairing panels at conferences or contributing to the blogs. A Business to customer entrepreneur can contribute by sponsoring local events or getting involved in local charities.
- Share the burden – Delegate some work, and do not take everything on yourself . Focus on what you enjoy and excel in.
- Get a grip on your finances – Create sales and financial projections for your business and use them to assess whether you might need business financing. Check out business’s credit rating and take steps to improve it if necessary.