AFFILIATE MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. Here you promote/market affiliate products i.e sell products that you don’t own in return for a commission. There are different ways to make money online on your blogs . Besides affiliate marketing, you can also offer advertising space on your site and get paid depending on the quality of your traffic. Listed below are some of the advertising affiliate programs that you can use to monetize your site:
- Media.net: This is a Pay Per Click network and one of The best Google Adsense alternative. You can make big money if you have most of your traffic from US and UK.
- Maxbounty -One of the Best Affiliate networks, with many offers to choose from. No strict requirements, any publisher can join them.
You have to be a publisher i.e. Have a blog/website to be eligible for registration for the above affiliate networks. If you don’t have a blog /website yet, simply sign up for one at IPAGE.
You can also read: Over 20 Sites offering opportunities to make money online
AFFILIATE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
As an affiliate marketer, you can represent as many products or services as you wish. But as a beginner you can start with digital products, services and courses since they have a greater earning potential. This is because it is much less cheaper to produce them and easier to distribute. These may include:
- E-Books that are either self-hosted on Merchants website like Amazon, iBooks etc.
- Mobile applications-some of the many apps that are available through the iTunes Affiliate Program
- Software-Downloadable programs, games, apps, plugins and cloud services
- Music Movies, TV shows.
- Designers like 99 Designs, Zazzle, Designmodo
- Media or Creative Businesses: Media Content Advantage, Music Radio creative, John Melley Voice Overs & Production
- Marketing services: Sprout Social, Hootsuite.
- Masterminds and membership sites: Serious Bloggers Only, Freelance Writer’s Den, Digital Marketer
- Research and consulting services: Questia, Touchstone Research Store, Snow Consulting
- Accounting, Finance, or legal advice as permitted by the law: Greatland, MotifInvesting, Find Legal Forms
- Niche specialties-pop culture, travel, tourism, nightlife, crafts/artisans: Pet Care Supplies, zChocolat, Silvercar.
- Website Platforms: Wix, Squarespace
- Lead Generations services: Thrive themes, Leadpages
- Email service providers: Aweber, Constant Contact
- Website services e.g. Ipage hosting, anti spam, security
- Media: Wistia, Vimeo, Telestream, Various WordPress plugins
- Course platforms: Zippy Courses, Ruzuku, Teachable
- Virtual Assistant or customer service support: Zendesk Partners Program, VA Affiliates, TempsASAP
- IT support, cloud-based storage, backup, security or other technical services based on monthly subscriptions
- Niche shopping: Product Review Mom, Compost Mania, Pinch of Yum
- Tech of gadgets: Engadget, Gizmodo, Craziest Gadgets
- Cool stuff at affordable prices: This is why I’m broke