If the operating system is able to boot successful and allows you to log on to your computer with an administrator account, entering into windows 10 safe mode will be easy.
If you are able to log on to the windows with an administrator account, the OS has no start-up related issue and you can get into the safe mode by following instructions:
- Log into the windows 10 computer with an administrator account.
- Once on the desk stop screen, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously on the keyboard.
- In the available field of the Run Command box, type MSCONFIG, and press ENTER. Start a new blog or website by signing up at IPAGE
- From the system configuration box go to the Boot tab.
- Under the Boot options, section check the safe boot check box.
- Click OK and when prompted click restart to start windows 10 in safe mode. Alternatively you can also click the Exit without restart button to continue working with OS, and allow windows 10 to boot in safe mode the next time the computer starts. I believe these instructions will be of help to you.